Personal protection data
Seller Anna Mouchová, with place of business nám. 5. května 411/1 Hradec Králové 500 02 Czech Republic, IČ 74823248, entered in the Trade Register Sp. brand: SZ MMHK / 023526/2017 (hereinafter referred to as “seller” or “administrator” ) is processed within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the "Regulation" ), the following personal data: < / p>
- first name, last name
- email address
- Phone number
- Address / Headquarters
The above personal data must be processed for order processing and further performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - processing is necessary for the performance of the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
News and other business messages may be sent to the buyer by e-mail address or telephone number, this procedure is enabled by § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, unless the buyer refuses. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time, for example by sending an email or clicking on a link in a business communication.
The processing of personal data is performed by Anna Mouchová, the administrator of personal data. Personal data for this administrator is also processed by processors:
- Provider of the Eshop-fast service, operated by Golemos s.r.o., based at Zátkovo nábřeží 448/73, 370 01, České Budějovice
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
The administrator does not have a proxy. The administrator can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
- Measure website traffic and generate statistics about website traffic and behavior
- Basic website functionality
- The collection of cookies for the purposes set out above may be considered the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the controller, and is allowed by Article 6 (1) (a). (f) Regulation.
- Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behavior of website visitors - this mode can either be set within the browser settings, or it is possible to raise an objection to such collection based on legitimate interest of the administrator under Article 21 of the Regulation. which is available at the bottom of the website. Your dispute will be evaluated immediately. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
- If a visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
- Cookies, which are collected to measure website traffic and to generate statistics regarding website traffic and behavior, are considered in bulk and in an anonymous form that does not allow the individual to be identified.
- Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Provided by Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Stop sending business communications at any time.
- Objection to processing based on a legitimate interest of the administrator
- Request information from us about your personal information
- Request access to this information from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions.
- Require us to delete this personal information, and we will delete it as long as it does not conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the administrator.
- on the portability of data in the case of automated processing by consent or for the performance of a contract,
- Require a copy of the personal data being processed.
- effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
- File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.