Seller Anna Mouchová, with place of business nám. 5. května 411/1 Hradec Králové 500 02 Czech Republic, IČ 74823248, entered in the Trade Register Sp. brand: SZ MMHK / 023526/2017 (further "seller" or "administrator" ) within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as to as the "Regulation" ), the following personal data:
- first name, last name
- email address
- phone number
- address / address
The above personal data must be processed for order processing and further performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. . Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - processing is necessary for the performance of the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
News and other business messages may be sent to the buyer by e-mail address or telephone number, this procedure is allowed by § 7 par. 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On information society services, unless the buyer rejects it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time, for example by sending an email or clicking on a link in a business message.
The processing of personal data is carried out by Anna Mouchová, personal data for this administrator is also processed by processors:
- Provider of the Eshop-fast service, operated by Golemos s.r.o., with its registered office at Zátkovo nábřeží 448/73, 370 01, České Budějovice
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
The administrator does not have a person called a proxy. The administrator can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics about website traffic and behavior
- basic website functionality
- The collection of cookies for the purposes mentioned above may be considered the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the controller, and is allowed by Article 6 (1) (a). (f) Regulation.
- Websites can also be used in mode, which does not allow you to collect data about the behavior of website visitors - this mode can either be set in browser settings, or it can be raised against such collection on on the basis of the administrator's legitimate interest, an objection pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, which is available at the bottom of the website. Your dispute will be evaluated immediately. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
- If the visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
- Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding website traffic and behavior on the website, are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and in an anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
- Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- By Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- opt out of receiving commercial communications at any time,
- object to processing based on a legitimate interest of the administrator,
- request information from us about what personal information we process,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions, require us to delete this personal information, we will delete it unless it conflicts with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
- on the portability of the data in the case of automated processing by consent or for the purpose of performing the contract,
- request a copy of the personal data being processed,
- for effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.